Admiral Estates Letting Division are proud and expert users of the market leading CFP Winman System.
• State of the art advanced management and reporting systems
• Assists efficient control of properties and tenancies
• Client accounting system is fully compliant with HMRC guidelines
• Accurate and easy to understand statements
• Instant Access to Landlord, Property and Tenant Data
• Compliant with RICS, NAEA, ARLA and NALS requirements and with ICAEW Accreditation.
With over 24 years’ experience, CFP Software is the market leader and the largest supplier of technologically advanced property management software in the uk.
CFP’s innovation and excellence in client cash accounting has seen their lettings and property management software CFPwinMan become the “industry standard” for quality and professional lettings and property management businesses.
CFP Winman – Accreditation:
The CFPwinMan software package has become the FIRST lettings and property management software application to be independently accredited by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW) and The National Approved Letting Scheme (NALS).
This is a fantastic reflection on its accuracy, ease of use, accurate accounting and reporting.
The ICAEW Accreditation scheme gives its members’ and the general public peace of mind with access to reliable and independently evaluated software products.
All the products on the scheme have satisfied their robust technical evaluation criteria and are from companies that are financially sound and offer strong customer support. The scheme is fast becoming the benchmark for software used by accountants in both business and practice markets.